Volunteer with CASH Oregon / AARP Tax-Aide
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Volunteers are the heart and soul
of everything we do.
Last year in the State of Oregon, 1,200 volunteer helped taxpayers prepare taxes free of charge. In the Portland Area, 470 volunteers served over 22,000 taxpayers bringing over 23 million in federal tax refunds to working Oregonians and into the local economy.
Still we had to turn people away because we did not have enough volunteers to help them. We hope you will explore our website to learn more about this essential and rewarding opportunity.
- To learn more about the importance of free tax preparation visit our Future Volunteer page.
- To review our volunteer positions, visit Volunteer Roles.
- To learn about what it takes to become a Tax Counselor visit Steps to Volunteering.
- To hear from some of our volunteers visit Volunteers Share.
- To become a volunteer click on Apply Now.
Already a Volunteer?
- If you are looking for training resources and links, visit Volunteer Training.